NCDEX Tips on Friday, 20 January 2012
Pepper futures are likely to trade higher on limited pepper supply in major spot markets along with lesser carryover stocks. According to latest data from Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), Vietnam’s pepper export this year would decline to 86000 tonnes, down by 30 percent in volume and 16 percent in value. MARD estimated that the pepper price will decline due to a low demand this year. However, IPC projected the global consumption to be higher at 124870 tonnes against 121200 tonnes last year.
NCDEX Tips on Tuesday, 17 January 2012
- Spot Sugar prices quoted unchanged in Mumbai on slow demand on at Vashi market in Mumbai on Monday.In the Vashi sugar market Sugar S-30 grade offered in the range of Rs 2,892 - 2,952 a quintal and M-30 at Rs 3,000- 3,100 a quintal.
- Guar Gum quoted up Rs 500 a quintal on Monday. Guar Gum at Rs 35,500 a quintal.
- Guar Seed quoted higher at Rs 400 - 500 a quintal. At Jodhpur in Rajasthan, guar seed traded at Rs 12,000 a quintal delivery.
- The Turmeric (April) contract ended 0.31% lower around 4,647 Rs. per 100 kg.
- Spot Black Pepper quoted lower by Rs 200 - 500 a quintal on Monday. Black pepper un-garbled quoted around Rs 30,000 per quintal and MG-1 at Rs 31,000 a quintal.
- In Unjha Market, Cumin Seed rough quality offered around Rs 1,676 - 1,800 per 20 kg, foreign quality at Rs 2,700-2,800, NCDEX quality at Rs 2,900-3,000 per 20 kg.
NCDEX Tips on Saturday, 14 January 2012
World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) increased the corn production by 48 million bushels to around 12537 million bushels which results in increase in overall corn supply to around 13500 million bushels from 13452 million bushels. However, corn ending stocks forecast has been decreased marginally by 2 million bushels to around 845 million bushels from 847 million bushels. After getting the cues from World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates (WASDE) report, corn international as well as domestic market tumled down.
NCDEX Tips on Friday, 13 January 2012
NCDEX Tips on
NCDEX Tips on